Thursday, July 31, 2008
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Monday, July 28, 2008
Sunday was the reveal of Sketch 10 at Creative Scrappers. This week's sketch was provided by Tina McDonald and was a really fun one to work with. Here is my take on the sketch:
You might remember this stand-up flip book that I created a little while back at an online class during a crop at Kit 'n' Kaboodles:I have posted instructions for this project at Crop Addict this week. Click here for details. That's all I have for today! Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Sketchfest is going on right now at Creative Scrappers. There are 20 sketch challenges posted and some card sketches as well. I'll be hosting a BINGO game Saturday at 9pm EST. Please come and join in on the fun! All of the information and sketches are posted here.
My sweet friend, Chris was kind enough to give me a blog award! Thanks Chris!
The rules of this award
1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs to win this award.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated to receive this award.
So, I am passing this on to: Tam, Angie, Jenelle, Martha, and Amy and Jen. I know the rules say 7, but it is getting really late, and that is all I can think of right now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Monday, July 21, 2008
1. Link to the person who tagged me. Tam
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4. Tag 6 other bloggers linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
1. I can't start my day without a glass of iced tea.
2. I wear two earrings in each ear.
3. I haven't been able to chew spearmint gum since my first pregnancy.
4. I have one hip higher than the other.
5. I never wear shorts or skirts that show my knees.
6. I love to eat cereal at night before bed.
I am tagging: Chris, Tami, Kristine, Morgan, Gina, and Jules.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Sorry about the crooked picture, but since I got my new camera, I can't take a straight picture of a layout to save my life. I used Crate Paper Blue Hill Collection papers, alphas, brads, and diecut journaling block, Prima flowers, and BasicGrey Lilykate ribbon on this page. Journaling reads: Every time I get the camera out, you start hamming it up, squinting your eyes, and making silly faces. My silly girl. June 2008.
Also, be sure and check out the August kit at Kit 'n' Kaboodles. The theme of the kit is travel, and it includes papers from Creative Imaginations and KaiserCraft, stickers and rub ons from 7Gypsies, layered chipboard stickers from We R Memory Keepers, and much more!
I can't wait to show you what I have created with this awesome kit! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 11
Timestamp: 2008-07-14 16:18:08 UTC
The 11th comment was made by Carol! Congrats Carol! Please email me your address, and I will send you the July kit from Kit 'n' Kaboodles this week!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
To see what I did with this kit as Guest Designer for July, click here. Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone has a great day!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Sweet Summer Layout (Bo Bunny Teen Chic papers)
Boys Will Be Boys Layout (BasicGrey Archaic papers)
Happy Birthday Gift Set (BasicGrey Two Scoops papers)
For You Gift Set (BasicGrey Two Scoops papers)