Sunday, June 15, 2008

Halfway through June

Can you believe we are halfway through June already? Where does the time go? We have been spending as much time as we can outside. Which is good because I have been getting some good pictures. I used some pictures I took at the pond a couple of weeks ago for my layout that I did for the new sketch that was posted at Creative Scrappers today. It was a really fun sketch to work with. Check it out and play along with us and post your page in the Creative Scrappers gallery. I have been on a BasicGrey kick lately and used their Archaic line for this page based on the sketch. I made the flower with ovals cut from the paper and just curled the edges.


Here is another page I did for the Last Scrapper Standing contest at Create My Keepsake. The challenge was to scrap your weakness. I chose to scrap about my weakness for Bare Escentuals makeup. Again, I used BasicGrey papers from the Sugared line, Prima flowers and Say It In Crystals, BasicGrey rub ons, American Crafts Thickers, Stampin' Up stamps and BasicGrey alpha stickers.


6 comments:

Morgan said...

Love the layouts, the colors are so rich!

Angie said...

Awesome layouts Deb!

Nevis said...

Love you "country" summers layout!

Tam, I am said...

Beautiful work....as usual!! Miss you girl!

taryn said...

Oh wow Deb, I love both of these!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!! :D