Monday, November 24, 2008

Kit 'n' Kaboodles December kit

You have to check out the December kit at Kit 'n' Kaboodles! It is chock full of paper from GCD studios, but the great thing about this kit is that these papers aren't your traditional holiday papers. I find this to be a big plus because I'm not an event scrapper. I prefer to scrap the everyday moments, and this kit still allowed me to do that. I love the shimmer these papers have too! There is much more in this kit including KI Memories lace cardstock, Petaloo magnetic tag cards, glitter letter stickers, and more! Click here to see everything you get in the current kit. Here are a couple of pages I have created with this kit so far.


Thanks to Jules' challenge this weekend over at Kit 'n' Kaboodles, I cleaned up my scrap space and found my table and floor once again, and everything is organized. Now I can't wait to mess it all up again! Nothing gets my mojo flowing like cleaning and reorganizing my space does. (Well, shopping for new scrap supplies does too, but that wasn't happening, so this was the next best thing.) I hope you all have a good week and a happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love your layouts Deb! Can't wait to get my goodies.

rebekahweckerly@gmail.com said...

These pages are beautiful!

Chris said...

i left you an award on my blog