Friday, January 15, 2010

January kits at Back Porch Memories

Have you seen the January kits at Back Porch Memories? The Solo kit features papers from Sassafras Lass' Monstrosity line. The Medley kit includes Pink Paislee Cupid, Bella Blvd. Honey I'm Home, and Sassafras Lass Amplify papers. I love both kits! And lucky for me, I got both of them this month! I did the member layouts based on Tami's awesome sketches. You have to be a kit subscriber to see the sketches and layouts I created, but I can give you a little sneak peek if you are interested.Be sure and check out the gorgeous creations by the rest of the design team right here.

3 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

FANTASTIC sneaks, Deb!!! I *heart* Tami's sketches!

mustangkayla said...

What fun sneaks! I love what I see so far!

Roz said...

Love these sneak peeks!!! great as usual