Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kit 'n' Kaboodles May Kit Reveal

I know I mentioned before how much I love the May kit from Kit 'n' Kaboodles, but it is worth repeating. This kit features papers from the Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage and Prima Flights of Fancy lines. The butterflies are from Jenni Bowlin. Here are two layouts that I have created with it, and more are soon to come!

Today and Always:This is the page that I showed sneak peeks of below and described some techniques with Smooch Spritz.
(The design of this layout was inspired by a Creative Scrappers sketch.)

I Hope You Dance:Check back soon to see what else I have created with this kit! I can't seem to stop until it is all used up!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I know I've already told you but it's worth repeating. These layouts are gorgeous! Can't wait to play with my kit. Maybe tomorrow.

JulesinParadise said...

You did an amazing job with Pam's kit. Love every one of your layouts!

Scrapthat said...

Oh my gosh!!! HOW BIG is your little fella now!
Beautiful work as always!!
Hi to Jules and Laura too!
:)
Dolly