Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I am a CSS Island Girl!


That's right! I made the Design Team at Creative Scrap Shack! I am so excited to be a part of this team, and I cannot wait to start creating with the beautiful kits designed by Cheri Fletcher, CSS Senior DT Member/Kit Designer. I would also like to congratulate Laura, Jen and Jennifer who also made the DT! I am looking forward to working with all of you! Thank you Chris, Tam and Cheri for having faith in me, and thanks to Carman for having such an awesome site. All of the amazingly talented members at CSS make it such a special place, and the gallery is packed with gorgeous creations. I am truly honored to be on this team!

12 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats!!!!! You're stuff is beautiful so they made a good choice! I love your "Silly Face" layout.

jadadog said...

hooray for you!!! I can see why they picked you...you are FAB!!! Congrats!!!

Samantha said...

Congrats!! I'm not surprised, though - your stuff is simply amazing. Have fun with your new gig :)

joscelyne cutchens said...

YAY Congrats to you you you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...I'm very happy for you...Enjoy...

Fletch said...

I have faith in you because you earned it! I am so glad our paths have crossed and you are the best Bingo Hostess I have ever seen!!! :)

Chris said...

congrats girl!!!!!!!!

Martha said...

WTG DEB!!! You really deserve it!

Carol A. said...

Wahoo Deb and Congrats girl! You so deserved this spot and I can't wait to see more of your lovely work!

Tami said...

Congratulations, Deb!! I knew you would ;) Not that I had a vote in it, but my vote was for you...LOL

taryn said...

Congratulations! You will do GREAT!! So glad for you!

PattiM said...

Whoooo Hoooo. Congratulations on making the DT Team.........

Pattie's passion