Friday, July 25, 2008

Crop Addict Multiphoto Challenge, Creative Scrappers Sketchfest, and a Blog Award!

So much to talk about, so little time today! Check out Crop Addict for my multiphoto challenge this week. The sketch I chose this week is by Shawn Lahr. You can check out the sketch here. I used The Cupcake collection by BasicGrey for my example layout shown here:

Sketchfest is going on right now at Creative Scrappers. There are 20 sketch challenges posted and some card sketches as well. I'll be hosting a BINGO game Saturday at 9pm EST. Please come and join in on the fun! All of the information and sketches are posted here.

My sweet friend, Chris was kind enough to give me a blog award! Thanks Chris!

The rules of this award
1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs to win this award.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated to receive this award.

So, I am passing this on to: Tam, Angie, Jenelle, Martha, and Amy and Jen. I know the rules say 7, but it is getting really late, and that is all I can think of right now. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the use of circles on your fun in the sun page!! Very cute.
Dolly