Sunday, December 14, 2008

Creative Scrappers reveal and new Design Team

Today's sketch over at Creative Scrappers was created by Deanne Burton. Click here to see what the rest of the Design team created using Sketch #30. For my page, I used some BasicGrey Ambrosia and some Sassafras Lass Woodland Whimsy papers. I also used a mix of Prima and Bo Bunny flowers and some Prima Say it in Crystals.

Speaking of Creative Scrappers, the new Design Team starting in January 2009 was just announced, and I am very happy to remain on the team for another term! I love that I've been on this team since the start of the site, and I hope that Kristine never gets tired of me. We have an amazing group of talented ladies to inspire you in the next few months. Congrats to you all, and I am looking forward to working with you!

Just for fun, how about a sneak peek at the layout I did for my next Creative Scrappers reveal in two weeks?

3 comments:

Christy said...

I LOVE the color choice here! You don't see orange much in layouts but I just love it when it's done is such a pretty way like this.

Carol A. said...

Congrats on another term and how cool we are on the same team this time...Love the layout girl and it's so nice to see you in one for a change. Can't wait to see the rest of the sneak...love those colors!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Hey girl!! How are ya?
I wanted to let you know that ScrapLovers is having a DT call for 4 scrapbookers. The deadline is Dec. 20. I would LOVE to see you try out!!!
store.scraplovers.com
((((HUGS)))
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!