Sunday, December 28, 2008

Creative Scrappers Sketch #32

This is the last sketch for the current design team at Creative Scrappers. The new design team starts next week. It has been a pleasure working with these incredibly talented ladies, and I'm looking forward to working with the next team which is loaded with talent as well.

Click here to see this week's sketch created by Day and what the rest of the design team created. I have to admit, this is one of my current favorite layouts. I just love how it turned out. I used BasicGrey Urban Prairie papers, Prima flowers, Prima Say it in Crystals, BasicGrey rub ons, Riff Raff chipboard butterflies which I sprayed with glimmer mist, painted with stickles and then added the Kaiser Craft rhinestones.

I have a couple of other projects with the KnK January kit that I'll be posting soon, so check back later for those. I love how they turned out too! It has been such a fun kit to work with, and wait until you see February's kit! Suffice it to say I squealed with delight when I saw the sneak peek. That's all I can say about it right now. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. Hope you have a happy New Year!

3 comments:

Jenelle said...

I can't tell you how much I love this LO, this has to be one of my all time favorites of yours Deb, it's just stunning!!!!!

Fletch said...

WOWIE GIRL!!!!! Absolutely beautiful work!

Veronica Goh said...

This is really absolutely beautiful! Totally love it!

And by the way Deb, I've given you an award. Check out my blog - http://scrappychic-pages.blogspot.com/