Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

2008 has come and gone, and 2009 is finally here! I hope this year brings my dear family and friends nothing but good health and happiness. I have a couple more projects to share with you using the January kit from Kit 'n' Kaboodles. This has been such a fun kit to work with. Here is my layout titled "She".

I used one of the 6x6 black chipboard pieces to create this wall hanging. The quote is from Albert Einstein and reads, "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday!

7 comments:

Carol A. said...

Happy New Year, Deb. Beautiful stuff girlie!

Anonymous said...

hope you have a wonderful new year deb!

-sarah

JulesinParadise said...

Love them both! What a great designer you are! Big fan, as you know!

Gina said...

Happy New Year to YOU too . . . your work is Beautiful! I hope to scrap more this coming year! :)

Kristine said...

... You've been given an award! See My blog for info!

Audrey Pettit said...

How very cute these are. I just saw this kit in person at my friend's house, so how fun it is to see your finished projects with it. Hers is still in the package.
Just popped over from inspireME to say hello!

Home Renovation Lafayette said...

Interesting thhoughts