Sunday, February 1, 2009

Creative Scrappers Sketch #37

I can't believe it is already February. I'm not really sure where January went. It's also Sunday which means a new sketch at Creative Scrappers! This week's sketch was provided by Kristine Davidson herself! I actually got brave and dusted off my sewing machine for this page. I used papers from Graphic 45. Flowers are Heidi Swapp, Petaloo, and Bazzill. The large Heidi Swapp flower was pink, but I sprayed it with red glimmer mist. The chipboard pieces are sprayed with glimmer mist too. The red flourish that holds the title is a Fancy Pants glitter cut. The butterfly is from Petaloo. Click here to check out the sketch and what the rest of the Design Team created.

2 comments:

Christy said...

This is sooo beautiful!!!!

Carol A. said...

I totally love this Deb...the papers are awesome and just pop right off that black background. Love the stitching and sweet little Chloe too!