Thursday, February 26, 2009

March Kit at Kit 'n' Kaboodles

Spring is just around the corner, and if you don't have spring fever yet, this gorgeous kit will surely give it to you! It is loaded with Daisy Bucket and Chatterbox papers, a 7Gypsies accordion purse kit, gorgeous May Arts ribbons, and so much more!
Here are a couple of things I have created with this kit.And believe it or not, I have even created a two page layout with this kit! It's been a while since I have done one of those. Check back in a few days for that as well as my purse and a card! I had a lot of fun with this kit, and now I'm ready for spring!

3 comments:

Maggi said...

What's Cooking is so cute! I love the colors and those flowers!

Bessie said...

This LO's are beautiful! I left an award at my blog for you at http://yabedash.blogspot.com/ for all the inspiration that I get from you. Thanks!

Christy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the layouts! I have a picture of my daughter wearing the exact same 'chef set' that I JUST took and you gave me so many ideas for scrapping it :)