Sunday, March 1, 2009

I love Graphic 45

I know I've said it before - especially when it turned up in my February Kit 'n' Kaboodles kit. I decided to use some Graphic 45 again for Sketch #41 over at Creative Scrappers this week. This week's sketch was created by Shanna Lewter. Click on the link above to see the sketch and what the rest of the Design Team created. Here's my page titled Smooches using Graphic 45's Playtimes Past collection.Speaking of Graphic 45, I had the honor of being featured on their blog on Friday. Click here to check it out, and I would love for you to leave me a comment!

I also posted the April Guest Design Team Contest at Creative Scrappers today. Click here for more information on that. In order to be considered as the April guest designer, you must create a layout based on my sketch below and upload it into the April Guest Design Team Contest folder in the Creative Scrappers gallery.I've also been playing with my Guest Designer kit from Back Porch Memories. I received the Solo kit which features Cosmo Cricket's Lil Man collection. It is such a fun kit! I've also hosted a sewing challenge in the forum this month. Be sure and check out all of the fun challenges that the DT members have for you this month. For each challenge you complete, you will have your name entered for a random drawing for an awesome prize!

4 comments:

Maggi said...

What a cute layout! That title is perfect!

Jenn K said...

What a wondeful sketch and I love how you scrapped those CUTE pics!! I am going to use this sketch soon!!

Mary said...

Luv it. Thanks for sharing your creations with us. :)

Chelle said...

Great Sketch Deb!