Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just for the heck of it...

I'm not usually one for altering things. It's not that I don't like altering things...I just refuse to alter something just for the sake of altering it. It has to be functional...something I can use...or I can display in my house...not something that will just be put away to gather dust. I have enough of those type of things. Having said that, I had these ugly little frames that were begging me to do something with them. I almost tossed them out, but I decided that I would see if I could salvage them and make them into something pretty. I dug out some SEI Dill Blossom papers and went to town. I added some Prima flowers, some distress ink, and viola! From trash to treasure! These little frames measure about 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 inches.And while I'm here, how about a little sneak peek at my Creative Scrappers layout to be revealed on Sunday!

2 comments:

Jenn K said...

Those turned out great!! I love that dill paper too!!

Martha said...

Awesome frames Deb! and adorable pictures in them too! Your kids are so adorable.

When you have a chance, I tagged you! See my blog for details.