Friday, May 22, 2009

KnK June Kit

Check out the June kit at Kit 'n' Kaboodles that arrived at my house last week! It includes papers from 7gypsies Gypsy Market collection and Creative Imagination ledger papers as well as the coolest sheet of handmade paper I've ever seen! Boy would I like to get my hands on some more of that stuff! There's much more in this kit, but I'll just let you see for yourself.I also received the add on kit this month which included gorgeous Prima butterflies, 7gypsies vintage book covers, and 7gypsies Gypsy Market chipboard alphas.Here is a layout that I created using this kit.Here is a close up of the tag. The tag is actually cut out of the tag book that came in the kit, and I used three different colors of glimmer mist on it, stamped on it and printed the quote on a transparency.
Instead of creating a mini book with the book covers, I punched holes in them, tied them together with ribbon, and created a stand up frame. I love the vintage look of these!I'm also working on a two page layout with this kit which I'll be able to show you in a few days, and check back on Sunday for the latest sketch and layout for Creative Scrappers! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tam, I am said...

WOW!!! Beautiful work as always!!!!

Julie said...

WOW! Those papers have a great vintage feel to them.Kinda fallish too.I love what you did with the kit.You kids are precious.