Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back Porch Memories Sneak Peeks

I had the pleasure of doing the member layouts at Back Porch Memories this month. I got to play with both the Solo and Medley kits, and I created six layouts (3 one page layouts and 3 two page layouts) with some fabulous sketches by DT member, Tami Floyd. If you are a BPM kit subscriber, you will be able to access the sketches and all of my layouts with the username and password included in your kit. If you aren't a kit subscriber, what are you waiting for? These kits are fantastic! Here are some sneak peeks of what I created...

2 comments:

Roz said...

From what I can see, the stuff is wonderful!!! I love the owls. You always do such great work, can't wait to see all the complete layouts.

Anonymous said...

I am DYING to know who makes that cute owl paper on this blog post! HELP!

Thanks...
DarlaLOU
darlalou@cableone.net