Friday, September 11, 2009

Back Porch Memories September Kit Reveal

I loved working with the Medley kit from Back Porch Memories this month! It was jam packed with products from Pink Paislee, SEI, and My Mind's Eye. Here are the layouts I created.

Making Applesauce:
(This layout was based on a Becky Fleck sketch which you will see in the upcoming Back Porch Memories newsletter.)Best Friends:Tell Me a Story: (This layout was created for the newsletter article, "Layouts in 15 minutes or less")Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT created this month by clicking here.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love all of these Deb! Caleb sure does like to talk with his hands. LOL.

ScrappyLin said...

These are too cute. I am not sure which one I like best. I love the recipe idea.

JulesinParadise said...

Wow...all the layouts are dynamite. I love how you used the little envelope to keep the recipe.