Saturday, September 5, 2009

KnK September Kit Reveal Part 2

Included in the September kit from Kit 'n' Kaboodles is a Heidi Swapp Invisibles chipboard piece. This thing is so cool! It is all white, but you can see a design embossed on it. That design resists coloring mediums like ink and glimmer mist. I used coffee shop glimmer mist on mine. I sprayed the whole piece, and then wiped away the excess with a paper towel which revealed the design. I wanted more of a vintage feel to the page, so I used some papers and items that weren't in the original kit, but everything on this page can either be bought in the KnK store or was included in a past KnK kit. I really like how these Invisibles look, and I need to get some more and play with some more mediums to create different looks!Here's a simple little card I made using the September kit which included these cute ladybugs. I've heard that ladybugs are supposed to bring luck, so I created a "Best of Luck" card. I took the lady bug apart and sprayed the wings with red glimmer mist and painted the body and head with black paint. That's all I have for now! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: