Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back Porch Memories Member Layout Sneak Peeks

The October kits are now available at Back Porch Memories, and they are both fantastic! If I had to choose one this month, I don't know which one it would be because I love them both! Fortunately, I didn't have to choose because I did the member layouts this month, so I got both kits anyway! I got to work with Tami Floyd's awesome sketches, and boy do they spark some creative inspiration! Only kit club members get access to the sketches and to the member layouts, but I can show you some sneak peeks...Here are pictures of the kits. Hurry and get yours now before they sell out!
Solo kit:Medley kit:

2 comments:

Kristine said...

looks like you've been busy! how was working with earth love?? wowzies I am having a hard time... i thought i would love the collection... but i am finding myself STUCK with these papers!

Tami said...

Deb!! I love the peeks! You've done a MAGNIFICENT job with the sketches and the papers!

Just like Kristine, I had a bit of a hard time with some of those CC Earth Love papers...lol