Friday, October 23, 2009

KnK November kit and one more Nikki Sivils layout

If you haven't seen the November kit at Kit 'n' Kaboodles, you really should check it out! It's a beauty, and includes papers from Little Yellow Bicycle's Autumn Bliss line which I just can't get enough of! I've already ordered all of the add on papers from that collection. Here's a quick and easy layout that I created with the kit:I also have one more Nikki Sivils layout to share using the Victoria's Street line. I had this layout in mind for a while, but needed a picture of the outside of the house, finished. So I took a picture last weekend, and when I went to print it, my printer was out of ink, so I had to print it in black and white to get the layout done. I'll probably replace the picture with color pictures now that I have some ink. These papers were perfect for our remodeling project!
The tree is Riff Raff chipboard, and I added cinnamon Stickles to the heart leaves. That's all I have for now! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great stuff Deb :)

Nikki said...

Thanks for showing that great layout using my Victoria's Street paper line!! Such a great layout you made!!

JulesinParadise said...

You, Ms Deb, are simply one amazing woman: creative and darling and so very talented.

Signed, your fan Jules