Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A couple of creations with the December KnK kit

I put my new scrap room to good use this week with the Kit 'n' Kaboodles December kit. Here are a couple of my projects:

Believe in the Magic of Winter layout:Snowflake Banner:Closeup of snowflake banner:I loved those cute little vintage Santa images, and I thought this was the perfect way to use them! Both of the kids are old enough to be really into Santa Claus this year, so they were very excited to see this project.

Here's a picture of my new scrap table! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it! I'm thinking about giving it a name, I love it so much LOL. I got it at Target, and with 15% off and free shipping, I just couldn't pass it up. I love the shelves under it for easy access to my most frequently used supplies. The picture really doesn't do this table justice. I love how big the work surface is! I can spread all out now and actually see what I have! I'll post pictures of the completed room once we have the trim done and curtains hung. Reorganizing all of my stuff has been a nightmare, but I think I finally have a handle on it. I'm hoping to get some more furniture/shelves for storage soon. I also have a couple more layouts with the December kit to share with you soon too! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE that table! Great layout too.

Jenn K said...

I have seen this table and love it too!! Just wish I had the space for it...Have fun spreading out on it!!