Sunday, November 29, 2009

Farm Girl

In the process of moving my stuff into my scrap room and reorganizing everything, I found paper and things that I forgot I even had. That led to the evolution of this page which uses a hodge podge of papers from Cosmo Cricket, Graphic 45, and Sassafras Lass. I also had an urge to do a bit of stamping since I had also gone through and reorganized all of my stamps. I used a really cute leaf sprig stamp that came in a set that my friend, Laura sent to me as a RAK a while back. I added a few Prima flowers and called it done!So rereading what I wrote above just makes it sound like I just whipped up this page, but I was struggling with picture placement and design as I'm not used to using so many photos on a page, so I decided to sketch it out before I did the page, and this sketch is what I am using for the sketch challenge at Kit 'n' Kaboodles this week. I would love to see what you do with this sketch, so if you use it, please post it for me to see!

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love your take on your sketch:) I definitely want to find some pics to scrap that will work with this.

Jenn K said...

What a Cutie!! The layout is great too!!

Martha said...

So cute! Way to go Deb!

Julie said...

What a great mix of papers Deb.They are perfect for this adorable layout.

HazelQ said...

Very nice layout! I love those flowers and the colors. Very Cute!
Hugs
Hazel

sara said...

she is soo cute! can you add me to your other blog, i don't know if i ever sent you my email... beanongsmom11@gmail.com
hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!
love,
sara