Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Operation Craft Room Reorganization

Well, I bit the bullet and bought a new sewing table. The old sofa table that I could barely fit my legs under just wasn't cutting it. Based on the UPS tracking information, I knew it was coming today, so yesterday I started a small space clean up which turned into a massive room overhaul. I like how it is coming along, but there are still some things that I want to do. I found a smaller table that matches my scrap table, so that was perfect for sewing! I'm planning on getting a dress form too, but hubby says I have to wait until my birthday for that, so just pretend that is in that empty corner to the left of the sewing table.
I think I am going to put a vinyl quote on the wall above the spool racks and pictures. I found this on Etsy and I love it!

Love the quote itself, but also love Laura Ingalls Wilder, so that makes it extra special. Next on my crafting agenda is learning how to use that new sewing machine and making an apron. Wish me luck!

No comments: