Thursday, May 22, 2008

First sketch contest at Creative Scrappers and more good news!

The first sketch contest is going on at Creative Scrappers, and I hope you will come and join us! This sketch was provided by Liz Qualman.

You have until May 24 at 9pm EST to post your take on this sketch in the Creative Scrappers gallery. A random drawing will be held for all entries received. The prize is a Making Memories kit from Pizza Box Kits! I couldn't resist this awesome sketch, so here is my take on it:




In other scrappy news, my "First Birthday" layout that was posted in my last blog post was featured in the BasicGrey gallery this week!

I also found out today that I will be a Guest Design Team member for Kit 'n' Kaboodles this summer! It came as a total surprise, and I am so excited to work with this wonderful group of ladies and their gorgeous kits!

7 comments:

Nevis said...

Wonderful layout! :)

Tabitha said...

what a gorgeous laout and the sketch is awesome!

Fletch said...

That layout TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout!

Angie said...

Beautiful layout Deb, I love that sketch.

Jenelle said...

The butterflies are beyond fabulous!

Christina said...

Beautiful Layout!! Love your take on the sketch! ;)