Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

With my birthday yesterday and Mother's Day today, this weekend has been all about me! My husband took off work Friday. We took the kids over to my parent's house and went to play golf. I am proud to say that I actually beat him quite badly. Since his shoulder surgery last summer, his swing hasn't been quite the same, so now I have an advantage. My sister came over yesterday to scrap with me. For Mother's Day, I made a card and a mini album for my mom.

For the card, I used Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar papers, Bazzill cardstock, Prima flowers and Wild Asparagus ribbon.

For the mini album, I used Kaiser Craft Esperance and Garden Party papers, Kaiser Craft wood flourishes and felt, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Prima flowers, and a bunch of other stuff.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Happy Mother's Day!!
Wonderful work Debbie on both the card and the mini book! Love the colors in the mini!!
Keep up the fabulous work and don't be such a stranger! :0)
Dolly

Tami said...

Beautiful, beautiful work Deb!!! I just *heart* that mini album -- the colors, flowers, accents -- gorgeous!

Gina said...

Deb, oh . . . that album is Wonderful! Awesome Work!!! :)

Carol A. said...

Happy Birthday Deb!!! Love that mini album and plan on lifting this for sure...LOL!

Chris said...

this is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevis said...

Happy Mother's Day! (belated)

And wonderful mini-albums and layouts! You're so talented.

Jenelle said...

That mini album is off the hook! It is crazy beautiful Deb!!!

Kristine said...

what a beautiful album!!!!

Fletch said...

WOW! TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!