Sunday, June 21, 2009

Creative Scrappers Sketch #57, Design Team Call, and the KnK July Kit

Sketch #57 has been posted at Creative Scrappers! Click here to see the sketch and what the rest of the design team created. I kept my page pretty simple since there were so many pictures, and they were a little busy with some bold colors. I used Crate Paper Lil Sprout papers, and cut out the little trees and animals on the bottom of the page and attached them with pop dots to give the page some dimension.
Creative Scrappers is looking for a new Design Team! Click here for details on that. The term starts August 1 and runs through October. If you love working with sketches, this is the team for you! Submissions are being taken now through July 8.

Have you seen the July kit from Kit 'n' Kaboodles? It is GORGEOUS! I'm having so much fun playing with the new Webster's Pages Sweet as Cherry Pie and Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers! There's also some awesome embellishments including Bo Bunny chipboard, buttons and bling, and stickers, Cosmo Cricket chipboard, and some beautiful lace trim!Check back soon to see what I've created with this kit!

2 comments:

Carol A. said...

Totally love this adorable page, Deb....I have these papers and haven't touched them yet and you have inspired me. I can't wait to see what you create with that KNK Kit...it is a great one!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love your layout, Deb! I'll be posting one at my blog in a couple of weeks...same paper and a similar photo! Too funny. Good luck with the DT search...can't wait to see the new team.