Sunday, June 28, 2009

KnK Reveal Part 2, Creative Scrappers Sketch #58 and Design Team Call

As promised, here are a couple more projects that I whipped up with the July kit from Kit 'n' Kaboodles.Sketch #58 was revealed at Creative Scrappers today. I created this sketch, and the design team did a fantastic job with it! A very inspiring reveal today, indeed. Be sure and check out what they created using this sketch!Don't forget, Creative Scrappers is having a Design Team Call! Be sure and check it out!
I'm off to go clean up my mess from the KnK July kit, and I'm going to make another mess with the July kits from Back Porch Memories!

4 comments:

Carol A. said...

Love this Deb...sweet as cherry pie, is right!!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love your layout...i have that Webster's paper...i may have to lift your idea! Sketch #58 is great...into my sketch file!

Laura said...

Love all your reveals today Deb and I am going to do something with that sketch now that my room is clean.

suzARTe said...

I absolutely love your LO's. So glad I came across BPM otherwise I wouldn't have found your blog.
What beautiful work