Saturday, June 27, 2009

KnK July Kit Reveal, CS Contest, BPM Sneak Peeks!

I have been having so much fun with this kit! I probably say this every time, but I think this is my favorite one yet! Here is a layout and a mini album that I created using this kit. I have a couple more projects to share later using this kit too. It is just one of those kits that you have to keep creating with until you use up every little bit!Did you see the picture I used for the layout? That is the picture that is being used for the One Picture, Many Pages Contest at Creative Scrappers. This is really a fun contest! All you have to do is click on the link to the forum and print out the picture. You can alter it any way you choose. For example, I made mine black and white. Create your page any way you want, and email it to Kristine by Thursday, July 9th. After the contest is over, Kristine will post all of the pages, and participants will vote for their favorite layout. There will be two winners, one for favorite layout, and one random drawing from all participants. The winners will receive a prize from our sponsor this month, My Creative Scrapbook! Click here for all of the details. I hope you will join us!

Sneak peeks are up for July kits at Back Porch Memories!
Solo kit:Medley kit:
Stamps:Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wonderful work Deb! I love that mini album:)

Tam, I am said...

WOW.....WOW....I have no other words....just a very inadequate word to describe your work! WOW!!!! (I so need to expand my vocabulary...especially when looking at your beautiful work!!!)

suzARTe said...

AMAZING stuff. I love your work