This week's sketch challenge is up at Crop Addict, and was created by none other than yours truly. Be sure and post your take on the sketch in the Crop Addict Sketch Challenge Gallery by midnight PST on September 27th. Here's the sketch and my page:
I've been tagged by my friend, Kristine, over at Creative Scrappers, so here I go:
THE FIVE TAG
10 years ago I:
1. Was a sophomore in college.
2. Was dumped by the man that is now my husband.
3. Was driving a raspberry metallic Chevy Beretta Z-26.
4. Couldn't wait to turn 21 so I could go to the bars.
5. Partied with my friends every weekend.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
2. Feed the kids
4. Make brownies with my son.
5. Finish cleaning up the yard.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Wavy Lays and french onion dip
3. Plain M&Ms
4. Milky Way candybars
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build a new house.
2. Design and build a golf course.
3. Secure our kids' future and college educations.
4. Build a getaway cabin.
5 places I have lived:
1. My hometown in southern Indiana
2. Evansville, Indiana
3. Indianapolis, Indiana
4. Back to Evansville, Indiana
5. Back to my hometown in southern Indiana
5 jobs I have had:
1. Burger King cook/cashier
2. Truck stop store cashier
3. Student (that counts as a job, right?)
4. Rehab aide
5. Physical Therapist
I am tagging:
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Check back tomorrow to see the reveals of the new sketches at Creative Scrappers and Pink Sketches.
MFT - creative construction with blueprints...
10 hours ago