Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pink Sketch #7

What a great scrappy week I had! I have created quite a few layouts, most of which I can share with you on October 1st, but my friend, Kristine, who knows just how much of a fan I am of BasicGrey, sent me Urban Prairie papers!! Thank you, Kristine! I simply could not wait to dig into these papers, so I used them the same day that I got them for Pink Sketch #7. I loved this sketch! Click the link to see the sketch and what the rest of the DT did with it. As usual, they created gorgeous pages! And don't forget, you still have time to apply for the Guest Designer Call at Pink Sketches too! Here is my page for Sketch #7:

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love those papers. This layout is adorable.

Christy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the paper!

Sara said...

Well aren't we so hip with our blogs!?! Your kids have gotten sooo big - and too cute, by the way. Yes, we need to get together. (I'm terrible at keeping in touch. Sorry!) -Sara