Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A couple more KnK kit creations

Here are a couple more projects using the October kit from Kit 'n' Kaboodles. I love the gorgeous fall colors in this kit. The papers are from Bo Bunny's Beautiful Life collection.

If you like what you see on my blog, check out the link on the left and become a follower of my blog! It's very easy, and it makes me feel good to see that I have friends who like to see what I'm up to, so why not feed my ego a little bit? *wink* Hope you are all having a great day!

5 comments:

Tami said...

OOOOO, these are GORGEOUS!! Thanks for all your sweet comments! They always put a smile on my face :D

Gina said...

Deb, these are Gorgeous . . . LOVE those fall colors! :)

Carol A. said...

These are just awesome Deb!!! I love all the fall embellies and colors!

Chris said...

gorgeous...tired following but nothing to click on

Sophia said...

The colours are awesome!!! You have a beautiful family too!!