Monday, October 6, 2008

A funny picture

With two small children, I find that it isn't easy to get fabulous shots of them with my camera as they are always on the move, looking at something other than the camera, or just plain ignoring me. So what I usually do, is just start taking a ton of pictures. I load them up on my computer and start going through them, hoping I got a couple of decent ones. Every once in a while, I come across one that just cracks me up. I had no idea that I got this shot until after I saw it on the computer. I had been taking pictures of my son playing with his golf club when my daughter decided she wanted her picture taken too. Is it just me, or does he look like he wants to club her upside the head?

8 comments:

Jennifer and Amy said...

Too funny - it does look like he is about to clock her upside the head. Her little outfit is SO cute!!!

xo Amy

Sophia said...

LOL! It certainly does look as though he's gonna club her on the head!! Yikes!

Chris said...

lol yes it does yikes!!!!!!!! too funny

Christy said...

Oh that IS funny!!!! It sure does look like the little stinker is about to knock her one. LOL.

Carol A. said...

Oh my gosh Deb...that is too funny!

Angie said...

LOL, that is priceless,Deb.

Anonymous said...

hahha! that just made my day! :)

-sarah

Kristine said...

this picture is too funny Deb!

Watch out!!!! or FORE!!??!