Sunday, October 19, 2008

November kit at Kit 'n' Kaboodles

I always think it just can't get any better. And then it does. I'm talking about the kits at Kit 'n' Kaboodles. Each month, I get my kit in the mail, and I think, "This one is my favorite!" I am afraid that it is going to be hard to top the November kit though. It includes papers from Crate Paper's Lemongrass collection and October Afternoon's Weathervane collection. It also has Crate Paper rub ons and glitter diecuts. Not to mention a BasicGrey Milk Chocolate Chip album and Ambrosia letter stickers. And of course some Bazzill and the cutest little Fancy Pants owl glitter cut! Ok, how about just a picture:

And while I'm at it, how about a little sneak peek at what I have created with this kit:

I'll post the rest of it for you in a few days as well as some other goodies. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! I'm off to play with my kit some more while the kids are asleep!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oooh what a tease. Can't wait to see the project!!!